The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 2,967 out of 6,925 passed the Certified Public Accountant Licensure Examination given by the Board of Accountancy in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan De Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo and Legazpi this May 2016. The result of examination with respect to one (1) examinee was withheld pending final determination of his liabilities under the rules and regulations governing licensure examination.
The members of the Board of Accountancy who gave the licensure examination are Joel L. Tan-Torres, Chairman; Eliseo A. Aurellado, Gerard B. Sanvictores, Gloria T. Baysa, Concordio S. Quisaot and Samuel B. Padilla, Members.
Following are the results of the recently concluded CPA licensure examination:
- Full text of the Official Result
- Performance of Schools
- List of Successful Examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places
- List of Successful Examinees
The examination results of examinees listed below shall be released on a later date:
- LAO, MARIA EDCEL ALBIOS
- MATUTE, KIMBERLEE TRISHA PABATANG
- MORALLOS, MARIA JOBELLE ORIGINAL
- PABALAY, ANITA BALINGIT
- PARAGELE, NIÑA CHRISTINA CABAHUG
- PELAYO, JULIENNE BAYATO
- SINGSON, JAY MARVIN PARAS
- SOLON, KATE MAY LAMPRIA
- SUICO, LESTER DALE BOLAÑO
- TABANAO, IRIS KAYE LOMOCSO
From May 26 to May 27, 2016, registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be done on-line. Please go to www.prc.gov.ph and follow instructions for initial registration. Those who will register are required to bring the following: duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal, 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag) and 2 sets of documentary stamps. Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the said examination WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
Verification of Rating
Do you know that you can now verify your rating for those recent board exam results? Click this link, follow the instructions below.
- Go to http://www.prc.gov.ph/services/?id=41
- Select “Exam name”. For CPA, select “CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT”
- Select “Exam date”
- Enter your “Application no.”
- Enter your “First name”
- Enter your “Last name”
- Enter your “Birthdate” in this format “mm/dd/yy”
Just ensure that the information you provided are exactly the same as those you provided when you applied for the examination.