Update: Current version of eBIRForms Offline Package is v7.6.1. Click here to download this latest version.
Taxpayers are now filing their tax returns in the hope of avoiding the rush where they need to queue in a very long line or file online hopelessly because the EFPS facility can no longer handle the volume of taxpayer simultaneously filing. But aside from that, taxpayers are targeting to file early to avoid last-minute changes in the filing rules that will, again, shake the world of taxpayers.
If you still haven’t filed, we wish to inform you that the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) has released Revenue Memorandum Circular (RMC) No. 35-2016, circulating the availability of the Electroning BIR Forms (eBIRForms) Package version 6.0 and other concerns.
You may download the eBIRForms from the BIR website or from our Google Drive, click here!
Update: eBIR Forms version 6.1 is out. Click Here!
RMC No.35-2016 also has enumerated various web addresses where we can download the eBIRForms installer. The new eBlRForms package has the following modifications:
- One-click submission of Tax Returns; and
- Reduced package size for easier downloading
The steps to accomplish the form is substantially the same as the previous versions. Taxpayers shall follow these steps:
Step 1. Dowload, Install and Run eBlRForms Package Version 6.0;
Step 2. Create a Profile by providing a valid Taxpayer Identification Number (TlN), RDO Code, line of business, registered name, registered address, ZIP Code, telephone number and an active email address;
Step 3. Choose from the List of BIR Forms then click “Fill Up”. Re-enter TIN and e-mail address to confirm that the provided information are correct;
Step 4. Accomplish the selected tax return then click “Validate” button. lf there are changes to make, click “Edit” button. Make sure to click “Validate” button after every change made;
Step 5. Click “Submit/Final Copy” button:
5.1 lf taxpayer is enrolled and activated in Electronic Filing and Payment System (eFPS), he/she/it will be redirected to eFFS Login Page and shall enter his/her/its Username and Password then follow steps in eFPS; or
5.2 If taxpayer is an eBlRForms user, he/she/it shall be required to fully and unconditionally agree to the Terms of Service Agreement (TOSA) by clicking “Agree”. Taxpayers will then receive a system-generated confirmation e-mail.
For eFPS Taxpapers
- Annual Income Tax Returns (lTR) (i.e., l700, I 701 , 1702-RT, 1702-EX and l702-MX) and Excise Tax Returns (i.e., 2200-A and 2200-T) shall prepare the tax returns using the offline package and submit to eFPS by clicking the SUBMIT/FINAL COPY button.
- Other returns (i.e., 1601-C, l60l-E, 2550M, 2550Q, 2551M, etc.) shall use the online eFPS.
- Payment shall be made online thru the eFPS facility by clicking proceed to payment button.
For Non-eFPS Taxpapers
- Prepare the tax returns using the offline package and submit by clicking the SUBMIT/FINAL COPY button.
- Print the tax return (see page set-up below)
- Pay the tax due through authorized Agent Banks (AABs), Revenue Collection Officers (RCOs), or GCash.
Schedules and Manual Attachments
The accompanying schedules and manual attachments (i.e. Financial Statements, Statement of Management Responsibility (SMR), scanned BIR Form Nos. 2307/2316 in DVD-R with sworn declaration per Revenue Regulations (RR) No. 2-2015, etc.) shall be manually filed within fifteen (15) days after the electronic filing of the return to the concerned LT Office/RDO where they are registered. Together with the said schedules and attachments, taxpayers shall also submit the duly signed printed efiled return and printed system-generated confirmation receipt. The Summary Alphalist of Withholding Tax (SAWT) shall be emailed to email@example.com.
Page Setup for Forms (Internet Explorer):
- Margin — Left: 0.146 inches; Right: 0.148 inches; Top: 0.14 inches; Bottom: 0.14 inches (Note: Or whatever minimum margin allowed by the IE)
- Page Size: Folio or Legal
- Header/Footer: All six (6) boxes should be set to “Empty”.
Page Setup – Annual Income Tax Return (forms 1700, 1701, 1702-RT, 1702-EX and 1702-MX):
- Check the “Print Background Colors and Images” option
- Uncheck the “Enable Shrink-to-fit” option
- Set the Margin settings — Left – 0.166; Right – 0.166; Top – 0.166; Bottom – 0.166
- All Header and Footer measurements must be set to ‘Empty’
- A4 – for all Annual Income Tax Returns (1700, 1701, 1702RT, 1702EX and 1702MX)
- Legal size or Folio size (8.5″ x 13″) – for the rest of the forms
Penalties provided in RR 5-2015 shall be imposed on taxpayers who fail to file and/or pay taxes using the mandated/prescribed mode/venue under existing revenue issuances.
Like this update? Feel free to comment and share it! ?
I printed and paid at the bank on the due date. Then learned that I still should have the form validated so that it will submit the form to BIR. Will I be penalized for late filing because I wasn’t able to submit to BIR on the due date even though I paid on time?
wat if wala pa ring email confirmation. 2 beses na ako ng re-file. 2 version na rin un ginamit ko pero wala pa rin. what to do?
the email address that i use is incorrect, is there any way to get the confirmation? or if i amend what should i do next
Resubmit na lang po using the correct e-mail address. No need to amend.
pano pong resubmit? gagawa po ako ng bago pero hindi ko aamend? thankyou po sa answer
Instructions on how to print won’t work in Windows 10. I have already submitted online last April 14 for my 1701 form…but I think I still need to submit the hard copy,,but really hard time in printing..please help…thanks!
Use internet explorer, not MS Edge. It worked with us and it will work for you too. You just need to figure out.
Internet explorer will not cooperate, when you set the margins to 0.166 it returns to 0.251 and the bottom margin to 0.66. How to fix this?
ask ko lng po bkit ayaw magfinal copy hindi magsubmit, mlkas nmn wifi nmin, tpos ung bagong version 6.2 hndi mkpsok, nag eerror..
Hello po, ask ko lng paano po ma edit yung final copy if na submit ko po siya . Nagkamali ksi a ko sa date …
Wala pong way. Kaya nga po may warning yan bago nyo isubmit. Amend nyo na lang po.
Anong form po?
bakit ganun pag magprint laging wala na yung part 2, computation
Ernelyn Gose Print as PDF.
Why until now I am not able to send my file from the updated package of BIR?
Please answer this.
I Can’t send my 2550M via ebirforms, they keep on saying that i have a problem in my internet connection,
please let me know the possible solutions for this
Annie Lizette Lopez Rodil pano ho mgsave kng offline form ang gmit?
paano kung walang computer, access sa internet? o walang printer? pwede ba save ang filled up form to usb/flash drive then pa-print ?
pano ko po mapiprint na magfit sa paper margin