As what we have previously discussed, the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) issued Revenue Memorandum Circular (RMC) No. 59-2015 to circularize the availability of:
- Update of Exemption of Employees (UEE) (BIR Form No. 2305) Data Entry Module
- 2305 Batch File Validation Module
UEE Data Entry Module is a data entry module where the employer inputs all the registration updates of exemption of its employees one by one with validation before sending electronically to the BIR. 2305 Batch File Validation Module, on the other hand, is a validation module of BIR Form 2305 for the CSV file generated by the employer using own extract program.
To download these resources click the following links:
The high level guide on how to use the data entry module and the validation module and to submit the related reports, read our article on BIR introduces Form No. 2305 Data Entry and Validation Module.
Be reminded of the following:
- Employees can no longer visit and submit BIR Form No. 2305 to RDOs and LTDs
- BIR Form No. 2305 shall be filed electronically by the employer using any of the format provided in RMC No. 59-2015
- Reports generated should be transmitted via e-mail to BIRFORM_2305@bir.gov.ph
- Employee shall submit the accomplished BIR Form 2305 together with the required documents to employer
- Employer validates the completeness of documents
- Submit the following every 10th of following month to the RDO or LTDs:
- Accomplished BIR Form 2305 signed by both employer and employee with attachments
- System-generated email notifcation
- Printed Monthly Alphalist of Employees and Information Update (Alpha_1) report
For more details please read our article on BIR introduces Form No. 2305 Data Entry and Validation Module.
Let us know what you think! 🙂