After three (3) days, the PRC released the, again, much awaited CPA Licensure Examination. Following announcement was made in the PRC website.
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 2,132 out of 5,959 passed the Certified Public Accountant Licensure Examination given by the Board of Accountancy in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan De Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo and Legazpi this May 2015.
The results were released in three (3) working days after the last day of examination.
Results can be downloaded using the following links:
- Full text of the Official Result of May 2015 Certified Public Accountant Licensure Examination
- Performance of schools in the May 2015 Certified Public Accountant Licensure Examination
- List of successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places
- List of successful examinees in the May 2015 Certified Public Accountant Licensure Examination
The Board of Accountancy is composed of Joel L. Tan-Torres, Chairman; Eliseo A. Aurellado, Gerard B. Sanvictores, Gloria T. Baysa and Concordio S. Quisaot, Members.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be on May 27, 28 & 29, 2015. Those who will register are required to bring the following: duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal, current Community Tax Certificate (cedula), 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag), 2 sets of metered documentary stamps and 1 short brown envelope with name and profession and to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2015-2018. Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the said examination WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
CONGRATULATIONS to all of those who made it!!!
Verification of Rating
Do you know that you can now verify your rating for those recent board exam results? Click this link, follow the instructions below.
- Go to http://www.prc.gov.ph/services/?id=41
- Select “Exam name”. For CPA, select “CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT”
- Select “Exam date”
- Enter your “Application no.”
- Enter your “First name”
- Enter your “Last name”
- Enter your “Birthdate” in this format “mm/dd/yy”
Just ensure that the information you provided are exactly the same as those you provided when you applied for the examination.
Share your thoughts! Comment now! 🙂