Are you ready for the October 2015 CPA Board Exam? Alright, so if all is set, do you already know your room assignments? We have brought to you the Schedule of Subjects for the October 2015 CPA Licensure Exam in a separate article and now we want to guide you to your room assignments where you will be taking the exam that might change your life forever.
Don’t let ‘not knowing your room assignment’ hinder your journey to becoming a CPA. Check your room assignment, and if possible, visit it before the examination.
Following are the room assignments for October 3, 4, 10 and 11, 2015 CPA Board Examination (click the link):
- Baguio (not yet available, we’ll update the post)
- Cagayan de Oro (CDO)
- Manila – Complete
- Manila – Removal
You may try to visit PRC page from time to time to check the availability of room assignments, click here.
Following are the schedule of subjects:
|Date and Time||Subjects|
|Saturday, October 3, 2015|
|7:00 A.M. – 7:45 A.M.||General Instructions/Filling up of Forms|
|8:00 A.M. – 11:00 A.M.||Auditing Theory|
|1:00 A.M. – 4:00 A.M.||Theory of Accounts|
|Sunday, October 4, 2015|
|8:00 A.M. – 11:00 A.M.||Practical Accounting I|
|1:00 A.M. – 4:00 A.M.||Management Services|
|Saturday, October 10, 2015|
|8:00 A.M. – 11:00 A.M.||Auditing Problem|
|1:00 A.M. – 4:00 A.M.||Practical Accounting Problems II|
|Sunday, October 11, 2015|
|8:00 A.M. – 11:00 A.M.||Business Law and Taxation|
Download the October 2015 CPA Licensure Examination Schedule here. As usual, examinees are given the general instructions that they should strictly follow. To avoid trouble, please just religiously follow the instructions of the PRC:
- Examinees should report before 6:30 in the morning every examination day. LATE EXAMINEES WILL NOT BE ADMITTED.
- Bring the following: Notice of Admission (NOA), Official Receipt, pencils no. 1 or 2, black ball pens, metered-stamped window mailing envelope, long brown and long plastic envelopes.
- CELLULAR PHONES AND OTHER ELECTRONIC GADGETS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- Wear the prescribed dress code.
Tell us what you think! Feel free to share or comment.