Labor laws and regulations have a significant impact in the operation of a business, no matter how big or small it maybe. Non-compliance with labor laws and regulation may sometimes create tension between the employer and employee that puts an end to an existing employer-employee relationship. On certain worse cases, claims were filed by either or both parties against the other for the damages they sustained.
As a significant aspect of the business, we will update you with some matters we consider significant in the conduct of the business which may also have impact in the financial statements from hiring to termination/retirement.
- Wage Order No. 17 & RMC No. 76-2012: Daily Minimum Wage Rates in the National Capital Region
- Be back for more…
The following agencies are attached to the DOLE:
- Institute for Labor Studies
- National Conciliation and Mediation Board
- National Labor Relations Commission
- National Maritime Polytechnic
- National Wages and Productivity Commission
- Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA)
- Professional Regulation Commission (PRC)
- Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA)
- Occupational Safety and Health Center
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in this article are that of the author and information provided are for general conceptual guidance for public information and are not substitute for expert advice. Contact email@example.com for more information and if you want to avail professional services. Find us on Facebook!