Yes, we understand you. We also wondered why it’s too late for the PRC to release the room assignment, but in case you haven’t personally visit PRC yet and you want to know what was maid available online, we’ll bring it to you.
Here’s the available room assignments for:
- Cagayan De Oro (CDO)
- Iloilo (Complete)
- Iloilo (Removal)
- Manila (Complete)
- Manila (Removal)
For a real-time update on room assignments, please visit Room Assignment section in the PRC’s website.
Unfortunately, as of the date of posting, room assignments for Baguio, Cagayan De Oro, Davao, Lucena and Tacloban have not been posted yet from. Better yet, visit PRC office in your location as they might have already posted the room assignments within the PRC premises.
Also, in case you want to check the schedule of subjects as we previously brought to you in our post October 2014 CPA Board Exam Schedule of Subjects, you can review it again, below.
|Date and Time||Subjects|
|Saturday, October 4, 2014|
|7:00 A.M. – 7:45 A.M.||General Instructions/Filling up of Forms|
|8:00 A.M. – 11:00 A.M.||Theory of Accounts|
|1:00 A.M. – 4:00 A.M.||Auditing Theory|
|Sunday, October 5, 2014|
|8:00 A.M. – 11:00 A.M.||Management Services|
|1:00 A.M. – 4:00 A.M.||Practical Accounting I|
|Saturday, October 11, 2014|
|8:00 A.M. – 11:00 A.M.||Auditing Problem|
|1:00 A.M. – 4:00 A.M.||Practical Accounting Problems II|
|Sunday, October 12, 2014|
|8:00 A.M. – 11:00 A.M.||Business Law and Taxation|
Also, don’t forget the following general instructions to examinees:
- Your school/building assignments will be posted at the PRC premises two or three working days before the examination. Bring your Notice of Admission when you verify your school/building assignment. Visit your school/building assignment prior to the day of the examination.
- Report to the school/building assignment before 6:30 AM on the first day of the examination to verify your room and seat number. Be punctual. late examinees will not be admitted.
- Examinees are required to wear the following attire every examination day.
- Male Examinees – white polo shirts or t-shirts with collar
- Female Examinees – white blouses or t-shirts with collar
- Bring the following on the examination day:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One piece metered-stamped window mailing envelop
- Two r more pencils (no. 2)
- Ballpens with BLACK INK only
- One piece long brown envelop
- One piece long transparent/plastic envelop (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- NON-PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS (refer to list on the examinees guide)
- The following are prohibited inside the examination premises/rooms.
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data/information/formula.
- Programmable calculators
- Cellular phones, beepers, portable computers or similar gadgets/devices.
- Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bag, attache case, backpacks, etc.)
- Other examination aids not stated on this program shall not be brought inside the examination building
- Read carefully and follow instructions on your Notice of Admission and Examinees Guide.
We wish you all luck and congratulations in advance! 🙂 You can do it!
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in this article are that of the author and information provided are for general conceptual guidance for public information and are not substitute for expert advice. Contact email@example.com for more information and if you want to avail professional services. Find us on Facebook!