Did you miss the free @PhilCPA.Org before? Oh sorry to hear that bad news. You missed the power of Microsoft hosted e-mail with custom domain and access to online storage, calendar, contacts, microsoft office online and others.
Thousands of Free Available Professional E-mail
But we have good news for you! We are now offering another FREE e-mail address with shorter domain name (@PhCPA.Org), and another good news is you can have the shortest username you want, but only if it’s still available. We assure you that as of date of posting, we have thousands of available free user names for you.
Why settle for JuanDelaCruz2000@yahoo.com if you can have JDC@phcpa.org?
Although we have a mailbox size limitation, it’s more professional than publicly available e-mail as we brand it for Philippine Accountants. PhCPA.Org = Philippine CPAs Organization, which, is not really a legally recognized organization but a social media network. Again, only Philippine Accountants can avail of this free e-mail.
Free E-mail Features
So let’s talk about what’s included in this free e-mail. Basically, it’s not as powerful as the previous @PhilCPA.Org e-mail we offer, but still, uniquely professional. Among others, this e-mail is:
- Free, short and professional (but it can be as long as your full name if you want)
- With calendar, task, and contacts features.
- Web and mobile accessible (with configuration support)
- 500MB mailbox limit
- Upgradable storage to 2GB, 5GB and 10GB with minimal fee required by hosting provider
- Upgradable e-mail to Google Apps for business – this feature upgrades your account to use all google services using your @PhCPA.Org e-mail (mail, gtalk, drive, google docs, google sheets, google forms and all products in the google apps suites) for $50 a year
Alright, the last 2 features are at your option and we never make money for that, just plainly pleasure of serving you.
Registration and Access for Free E-mails
Follow the following steps to register:
- Go to Registration Page and fill out the form (your name, personal e-mail, desired e-mail, etc.).
- Your ‘Desired @phcpa.org E-mail Address’ will also be your email username (e.g. ‘ooc’ will be give ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ address).
- Your registration will be subject to approval and approval will be sent to your existing e-mail. Thus you need to provide a valid e-mail upon registration.
- Your log-in details (e-mail and password) will be e-mailed to you once your request is approved.
In normally takes 24 to 48 hours for your request to be approved and when approved, your account details will be sent to your nominated personal e-mail. This will include your temporary password which you are required to change once you logged in.
You can access your e-mail as follows:
- To access your e-mail – http://philcpa.org/mail
- To register – http://philcpa.org/mail/register/
- To set up you e-mail in your mobile devices – http://philcpa.org/mail/mobile-access
- Need help? Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your use of @phcpa.org e-mail is FREE. Free, however, doesn’t mean that you have no obligations and you have the liberty to use this in whatever purpose you may have which may discredit us. You have the responsibility to maintain the e-mail in good condition and reputation. We reserve the right to terminate your account with us if we learned that the e-mail under your account is used for unreputable transactions.
- Prohibited transactions. We are maintaining our reputations as providers of these e-mails. Consequently, we prohibit the following types of transactions to be entered using @phcpa.org accounts:
- Financial and bank transactions where @phcpa.org e-mail accounts are used as primary e-mail account. We value the confidentially of your financial and bank transactions. Although our e-mail accounts are secured, we still don’t want to share with you your trouble when you use our e-mail accounts in illegal and prohibited transactions. Transactions entered into using our e-mail accounts are not our responsibility and you hold us free of any damages from the use of it.
- Spamming and mass mailing.
- Multi-level marketing and internet marketing (except those we approve)
What are you waiting for! Grab your free @PhCPA.Org e-mail, now! Share to your friends, too. Let us know what you think.
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in this article are that of the author and information provided are for general conceptual guidance for public information and are not substitute for expert advice. Contact email@example.com for more information and if you want to avail professional services. Find us on Facebook!